Sunday 9 February 2014

TeaSparrow

I hope I'm not breaking copyright law here.
So, I just ordered my first TeaSparrow package. What is it, exactly? It's a monthly subscription: every month they send four samples of tea (enough for 35-40 cups of tea, according to the website). The tea samples are carefully curated by their expert team of tea-fanciers and delivered right to my house, er, minuscule apartment. Apparently they always include a mix of both caffeinated and non-caffeinated blends to try, which is awesome as I can try one kind in the morning and another before bed, which is when I always have my tea.

They don't sell the teas from their website - they are entirely unaffiliated with the products they send out - but if you're interested in buying more of something they can direct you to the source from their website.

The site says that the orders will be sent out on the 17th. If everything goes according to plan, I will have a review of the service and the teas up by the end of February.

If you want to check them out, their website is: http://www.teasparrow.com/. They also have a blog on tumblr where they post recipes and such: http://tea-sparrow.tumblr.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment